18 October 2015

My Everyday Makeup




Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in "Classic Beige"
Collection Speedy Blusher in "01 Tickled Pink"
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Soap & Glory Wonderbronze Shimmer Brick
Soap & Glory Glosstick in "Nudist"


1. My first step after cleansing and moisturising my skin is to blend my conceler with a damp beauty blender sponge under my eyes to reduce dark circles. Also, I apply concealer on any redness or blemishes I have. I use: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in "Classic Beige" 

2. After concelaer, I like to take a fluffy powder brush and set my under eye concealer to make it last longer with Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I use the translucent shade because if I used a browner shade to match my skin tone, it would add extra coverage which could make me look cakey. Less is more!

4. To add some colour into my cheeks, I lightly dust "Wonderbronze" onto the tops of my cheeks and blend upwards. 

5. Also, to give that "Sunkissed Beach Babe" look, I also apply some bronzer around the temple of my forehead.

6. I take my cream blush and apply a small amount on the apple of my cheeks. I find that smiling whilst doing this helps see where I should be applying the cream blush. Then I bend that in my skin with my fingers. My cream blush of choice: Collection Speedy Blusher in "01 Tickled Pink"

7. For school, they frown upon heavy makeup so I only use mascara to look a bit more awake. A few coats of roller lash, and I am good to go! I use: Benefit "Roller Lash"

8. Lastly I apply Vaseline or carmex under my lipstick then one of the two products in the picture above. I always use a lip balm underneath just to hydrate my lips as they get very dry in A/W. They are the perfect nude which suits all skin tone and they are a really nice creamy consistency.



L'OREAL PARIS collection exclusive by JLo (colour-"JLo's Nude")
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Mini Gloss Stick (colour- "Nudist")


My Everyday Makeup xox


Having a peek into people's makeup bags is always interesting and useful to see what other people reccoment so I hope you found this post somewhat useful or enjoyable. Please leave a comment if you have any requests for future blog posts :) 
Hope you enjoyed!
Reynaxox

No comments:

Post a Comment